Terms and Conditions
1. The Agreement between us
- Your purchase of lottery chances via this website is at all times subject to the rules ("the Rules") under which our lottery is promoted at the time of purchase. Full details are available here: The Rules
- Do not input data from a country outside the European Economic Area unless you fully accept contract law as defined for countries within EU jurisdiction.
3. The purchase of lottery chances
- The lottery is promoted in accordance with the Gambling Act 2005 as amended ("the Act"). In order to comply with the Act, during the purchase of lottery chances you will be required to confirm that:
a) You are at least 16 years of age.
b) You are resident in Great Britain.
c) You will not buy or claim to buy lottery chances on behalf of any other person.
d) If, upon winning any prize in the lottery, you are not able to prove that you have met the criteria specified in clauses 3.1(a), (b) and (c) above then you will not be entitled to receive that prize.
e) In order to comply with the Act lottery chances that have been purchased are prohibited from being subsequently refunded.
f) Upon receipt of your first payment you will be entered into the next available draw . You will then continue to be entered into the draw each week, provided that sufficient funds have been received.
- Neither we nor any of our directors, shareholders officers, employees or agents are liable for any kind of injury loss or damage whatsoever, whether direct indirect or consequential, suffered by any person or property, arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
- We may refuse to accept your request to purchase lottery chances at our sole discretion. On the basis that you have complied with the Rules, such refusal will not affect any prior purchases of lottery chances nor your rights as a holder of any lottery chances.
6. Trademarks and Copyright
- This website is protected by Copyright and your use of this website confers no rights whatsoever in respect of the Copyright, Trademarks, logos and Intellectual Property contained within it. Any use, printing or copying of materials on this website, other than in the course of browsing and the purchasing of lottery chances from us is strictly prohibited. Any framing of this website is prohibited.
7. Data collection and use
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Data that we collect from you is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and is used solely for the purpose of processing your purchase of lottery chances, subsequent entry into the lottery, and informing you if you have won a prize. During this process, we will collect the following information from you:
- Your name and address, so that we can write to you to confirm your entry into the lottery and contact you if you have won a prize.
- Confirmation that you are over 16 years of age, in order to ensure compliance with the Gambling Act (2005) as amended.
- Your contact telephone number.
- Your e-mail address.
- Your credit / debit card details. These are used to process your payment.
- Details of purchases made via this site.
- By purchasing lottery chances though this website you consent to the collection and processing of your personal details by us.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide to us is accurate.